2013年10月31日星期四

Great God help ! Obtained from a database table into html and follow the original format to a word document

1, the others will be part of their word document saved to the database clob field, in order to save html ;
2, I need to get a table from the database into these fields have been saved and sorted according to a certain order after export to word document ;

The second step requires me to deal with , but have not encountered before, I do not know how to start.
currently only fields in the database can be displayed on the page with a textarea , but how to save the document to a word really does not . Ask god to help ah ! ! Background processing using java .
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
have an existing implementation of poi:
http://blog.csdn.net/solidwang/article/details/5485423
------ For reference only -------------------------------------- -

Thank you, I see, I'll try it again if successful Results posted Kazakhstan

没有评论:

发表评论