2014年5月17日星期六

I decided to use 5 100 points to win to find answers to this question . Brothers simple introductory questions , meet me about it .

did not ask about how to change the port where the Tomcat , I have learned how to change the Tomcat port.


The problem is always to request a Myeclipse wrong port number.
environmental issues : win7 + MyEclipse + Tomcat 7.x
described above :
create a new web project in Myeclipse then hover over the index.jsp start debugging. Select deployed on Tomcat 7.x
After following dialog box pops up (Figure 1 )
Then I entered 1234 , in fact, I should enter the tomcat port 6060 , but I did want to try to lose a mistake , the result is wrong, wrong diagram below (Figure 2 )
God you big question is how the 1234 port into 6060 , so that it can go to request the correct Tomcat port.


I mean is
Originally, I wanted to lose 6060 , but I lost wrong, lose became 1234 , it is always to ask for 1234 and how to change it back , into 6060 .
Otherwise, I debug, it is that it is honest pop up window in Figure 2 .
------ Solution -------------- ------------------------------

Check this place is not for you input port 1234 , if it is , then it changed to 8080
------ Solution ----------------- ---------------------------
3L explain good. . But we usually use an external browser
------ Solution ------------------------------ --------------
how tomcat configuration files do not change it?
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
Double-click your server appears overview page to find the ports to find http/1.1 to the corresponding port number you want to modify 6060 ; then press CTRL + S to save tomcat restart your browser , enter http://localhost:6060/projectName ( if you do not modify the host file, then this is the If you modify the host file that I'm sure you know how to write url anyway, so change the port number if there are problems continue to come find me )
------ Solution --------------------------------------------
open your Tomcat ' configuration file, the inside of the port number you want to change , and then the Tomcat' reboot , the re- deployment of your project and try again ! ! !
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
resolved gone.
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
never used the built-in browser , seemingly pointless
------ Solution ---------------------- ----------------------

------ Solution -------------------------------- ------------
configuration file and then clean up the next
------ Solution --------------- -----------------------------
upstairs are the solution.
It is not used netbeans it. Save a lot of nasty configuration process.
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
I know you two figure why the change, however ! ! ! ! ! !
1> Your first service stop
2> to empty the cache files directory under Tomcat
3> re- deployment project

which if not resolved , then starting a brutal way point , the Eclipse reload ! ! !

actually a configuration file in question , to give you the ways:
cable you use to close the function , to close cable containing "1234 " in the configuration file , all methods !!!
------ For reference only ----------- ----------------------------

------ For reference only ----- ----------------------------------
Honestly, I have not used this browser are after just start directly with the system installed browser access .
------ For reference only -------------------------------------- -
to the correct port number .
------ For reference only -------------------------------------- -
myeclipse change this place, look at maps of places
------ For reference only ------------------------- --------------


brother, you are most understand what I'm saying , and I used your method , choose Project-Clean Project in MyEclipse 's menu after clearing the cache , off the MyEclipse
reopen MyEclipse, that makes me lose the confines of the port appeared, I was finally able to enter the correct port , and ( last time I lose 6060 , became careless lose 60,660
, life and death have changed , however , and you lifted my heart .. I am grateful to you , ah, I'm excited to tears , your answer hitting home )
In addition, I also learned today debugging external browser.


This is not what I want to change, I want to change the Tomcat 7.x

没有评论:

发表评论