2014年1月2日星期四

Silverlight for visifire graphics load efficiency.


each load visifire consumption pattern should be 10 seconds or so , I do not know there is no configuration to improve efficiency , please let me know.
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
you send to silverlight version ah
------ For reference only ------------------------- --------------

hello , can you explain a little more clearly , because I was just touching the graphics frame , so he did not know
- ---- For reference only ---------------------------------------
< br /> hello , can you explain a little more clearly , because I was just touching the graphics frame , so he did not know  
CSDN have a special version of silverlight , I mean your question directly to that version
------ For reference only --------------- ------------------------

    
Hello , can you explain a little more clearly , because I was just touching the graphics frame , so he did not know          
CSDN have a special version of silverlight , I mean your question directly to that version  
oh , sorry, I did not notice

没有评论:

发表评论