2013年12月17日星期二

Erlang official website download page open

Preparing the mounting RabbitMQ, but first need to install the Erlang virtual machine , I opened the official website to download the address http://www.erlang.org/download.html prompt can not access , use
GoAgent agents can not access , will be how to download it? Thank you
------ Solution -------------------------------------- ------

this is rabbitmq I do is to download erlang   my side the next test , erlang related download package also are not open, try tomorrow , probably in the maintenance
------ For reference only --------- ------------------------------
http://www.rabbitmq.com/
------ For reference only ------------------- --------------------

this is rabbitmq , and I want to download erlang it
------ For reference only ---------------------------------------

this is the rabbitmq I do want to download erlang        my side the next test , erlang related download package also are not open, try tomorrow , probably in the maintenance  
Thank you , you can just open the pages.

没有评论:

发表评论