2013年11月19日星期二

Wants to be a system-wide search function method for solving ideas

seeking Now do I want to do a full-text search system functions . For example, I enter a name in the system , I can check out all of a relationship with this data out . Simply means the system has many modules also have a lot of data tables. Customers have such a requirement is I enter a word or a text input system will be able to put all of my relationship with this check out the contents . Do not know whether there are any good methods or ideas ah ! Find great God who enlighten us !
------ Solution ---------------------------------------- ----
Microsoft have not put this function do
------ Solution ------------------------- -------------------
can use Lucene open source code, you just need to use Lucene full-text search of all the content indexing , then you can achieve full-text retrieval, < br> ------ Solution ----------------------------------------- ---
Lucene in the end I can not say really easy to use , this thing the fire did not go for a long time it has not been used, I talk about my writing , in fact, very mentally wording
plainly, is to let you get your queries can be fuzzy query corresponding fields , then you put the time to write this sql query conditions are vague plus ...... Of course such an approach is only applicable to small system , much of it seems to use up a bit strenuous
------ Solution --------------------------- -----------------
I have not directly used lucene, but lucene should be able to solve your problem , lucene just indexing , you can put your database tables primary key index in progress when the full-text index lucene written together , find the time , lucene will take you to write database primary key as a result is returned to you, then you can set up based on these primary keys url,

first four problems are more troublesome , synchronous well done , you can create an index on a regular basis , so that efficiency is relatively high, the deleted records can not handle , and so find out the results and then check whether the relevant records to be deleted,

If you follow your thoughts with lucene , then I have a few questions to ask about Big Brother   
1. built a kind of index database ?   
2. then the data show just Baidu googe same. Between data exist independently.   
3. then my link to each one how to record ? Then go to see the details of the information and keep the system view interface to give each one has to feel bad for the data link .   
4. And my data can be updated at any time and add also deleted . So my index inside the data repository can also be timely to modify it ?   
Actually lucene I have seen a little on how to solve these problems is not good in the end this function can not achieve ah ! Good depressed ah !  
------ For reference only ---------------------------------- -----
if you have a demo to show me probably the better ! To the more blocks that point . This is just a suggestion !
------ For reference only --------------------------------- ------
If there is no good way to do !
------ For reference only -------------------------------------- -
If you follow your thoughts with lucene , then I have a few questions to ask about Big Brother
1. built a kind of index database ?
2. then the data show just Baidu googe same. Between data exist independently.
3. then my link to each one how to record ? Then go to see the details of the information and keep the system view interface to give each one has to feel bad for the data link .
4. And my data can be updated at any time and add also deleted . So my index inside the data repository can also be timely to modify it ?
Actually lucene I have seen a little on how to solve these problems is not good in the end this function can not achieve ah ! Good depressed ah !
------ For reference only -------------------------------------- -
landlord fix the problem ? I have to make a multi-system integrated search , but better than you is a search from one 's self , a text input box . I now want to how to achieve high efficiency with some

没有评论:

发表评论