2013年7月26日星期五

win7 configuration iis6 appear 80004005

when i configuring my own laptop win7 and xp 80004005 error occurs when there is no, and can be used normally, another machine in the configuration system will always appear when win7

Microsoft JET Database Engine '80004005 '

/ Conn.asp 4

say I connect to a database error, what is the reason, what are the correct database connection
this connection
<%
Set conn = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Connection")
connstr = "provider = microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0; Data source =" & Server.MapPath ("wwdata / # & $ _lihi_mld% ^ 1.mdb")
conn.open connstr
%>

Do not say I'm lazy I Baidu also change the permissions problem, or this error
According to your experience gives me solve it
------ Solution --------------------- -----------------------
replaced odbc try, could no longer support data-driven win7 oledb
------ For reference only ---------------------------------------

good I went to change it tested
------ For reference only --------------------------- ------------

Oh, I went to the pit thanks
------ For reference only --- ------------------------------------

oh my Thanks to the pit
how the? Best to use odbc, oledb long ago useful from my 2003 would not have started writing asp oledb it. Asp best to write code in a non-ntfs partition
------ For reference only --- ------------------------------------

oh my Thanks to the pit
how the? Best to use odbc, oledb long ago useful from my 2003 would not have started writing asp oledb it. Asp best to write code in a non-ntfs partition
I re-convert partition, ntfs can not afford injuries, because the fiddle was noted after two hours .... point, or professional pit, thank

没有评论:

发表评论